- Highly competitive salary based on experience
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and company equity may be available
- Mental health support with Talkspace
- Continuing education support with CE allowance and PTO
- Reimbursement of membership and licensure fees
- 401k retirement plan options with company match
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance options – some plans may be paid up to 100%
- Basic life insurance provided and other voluntary insurance options available for full-time team members
- 6 weeks paid parental leave for full-time team members
This incredible Specialty & Emergency hospital based in the vibrant city of Las Vegas, is looking for a Veterinary Radiologist to join their team. As southern Nevada’s only 24-hour emergency and critical care facility, the hospital which was opened in 2005, boats over 200+ members of staff, 30,000 square foot (which is going to be extended to 40,000 square foot in the next 12-18 months!) and a package that truly compensates their doctors for the hard work put in. Equipment highlights include: Chemotherapy ward, Diagnostic and therapeutic ultrasound, Digital radiography, CT, Fluoroscopy and MRI, Blood bank, Mechanical ventilation, Telemetry, Stem cell therapy.
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!