- • Highly competitive Base Salary
- • Performance Bonuses
- • Sign-on bonus
- • Relocation expense reimbursement if applicable
- • Free medical, dental, & vision insurance
- • Flexible schedule with no on-call
- • PTO & 6 paid holidays off + birthday
- • Washington Paid Family & Medical Leave
- • 401K with 5% employer match
- • License and professional organization dues covered
- • Liability insurance covered
- • Paid CE days AND an annual CE stipend of $2,500
- • Generous employee pet discount for up to 4 pets
- • Uniform allowance for 4 uniforms/year
- • Career growth opportunities
- • Free Door Dash Monthly membership
Are you looking for a place to advance your career, where you and your ideas are valued? Where you can focus on practicing the highest quality of medicine with a motivated team and trusted colleagues, ready to support you in listening to what pet parents want for their beloved pets?
This hospital is that place. They want you to love your life AND your career. With an abundance of leadership opportunities and mentorship programs, they encourage their veterinarians to practice the medicine they believe in and put pets first. They encourage a culture that values listening to and trusting the pet parents and the colleagues you work with in service of practicing the best medicine for their pet patients. They truly value what you bring to the table.
The hospital encourage their DVMs to take advantage of their other benefits that prioritize your mental, physical, and emotional well-being.
They will celebrate your birthday, and support community involvement on a hospital and personal level. Have an idea you want to explore? Let them know. Team success is their success, and their unique incentives programs offer cold, hard cash and additional financial compensation. At all times, they foster a supportive, positive, and authentically human hospital culture. An authentically human experience is at the core of the human-animal bond after all!
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!