- Base pay with no negative accrual
- Generous signing bonus, relocation stipend and no upfront non-compete
- Custom compensation packages, tailored to the needs of the Veterinarian
- Robust benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k with match, company-paid short-term disability and life insurance
- Parental support including paid parental leave and adoption assistance
- Veterinarian-focused culture, schedule flexibility promoting work/life balance and paid time off with free access to vacation properties
- Mentorship-driven experience with strong focus on skill development and CE opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program with a focus on compassion fatigue and stress support, including access to on-staff licensed social worker
The hospital is looking for a compassionate Veterinarian to help grow their thriving practice! All levels of experience will be considered. The ideal candidate will be friendly, personable and a team player. This is a great opportunity for a new grad looking for mentorship. Surgery skills are welcome but not required. The hospital is committed to practicing high quality, progressive, individualized medical care for their patients. They provide you with the tools to help your patients through industry-leading medical and diagnostic capabilities. Their clinic is equipped with state-of-the-art technologies so you can provide the highest standard of care to your patients. The incoming Veterinarian will enjoy their three exam rooms, a treatment room with wet table, designated surgery suite, in-house laboratory (paperless!) as well as ultrasound!
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!