- Base pay with no negative accrual
- Generous signing bonus, relocation stipend and no upfront non-compete
- Custom compensation packages, tailored to the needs of the Veterinarian
- Robust benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k with match, company-paid short-term disability and life insurance
- Parental support including paid parental leave and adoption assistance
- Veterinarian-focused culture, schedule flexibility promoting work/life balance and paid time off with free access to vacation properties
- Mentorship-driven experience with strong focus on skill development and CE opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program with a focus on compassion fatigue and stress support, including access to on-staff licensed social worker
This hospital and its sister practice, are both looking for a DVM to join their teams. This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to a heavy and interesting surgical case load.
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!