- • Competitive Base Salary + Production
- • Signing Bonus
- • Health/Dental/Vision
- • 401k with company match
- • PTO and Paid Holidays
- • Generous CE Allowance
- • Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account options included
- • Long Term Disability options
- • Short Term Disability, paid for by employer
- • Complimentary Life Insurance $15,000; with options to purchase additional
- • Personal Pet Discounts
- • Relocation assistance (If required)
At this Veterinary Center their goal is to provide a relaxed atmosphere and build a close, personal relationship with their clients and their pets. Dedication to provide patients with a high level of veterinary care while utilizing the latest advances in diagnostics. A client service mindset with desire and ability to bring, build, and retain a strong client base. Enthusiasm about giving back to and building relationships with the local community. The ability to champion the practice’s objectives and values and inspire others. Follow the established policies and procedures that govern the normal operation of the hospital. Dedication efficiently handling caseloads and maintaining accurate records using SOAP templates for treatment plans and recommendations. Promote a collaborative working environment and encourage the value of teamwork. Prioritize traumatic injuries and serious illnesses to ensure that all animals receive time-sensitive care. Educate clients on the importance of vaccinations, heartworm treatments, flea and tick treatments and other aspects of preventive care.
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!