- Guaranteed base salary + Production
- Signing bonus and/or Relocation
- Practice-sponsored life insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- CE Allowance
- PTO for personal use and to attend CE
- In-house development programs for new graduates, experienced Associates, and Medical Directors
- Sponsored Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with wellness initiatives
- Paid AVMA PLIT policy coverage
- Reimbursement of all licensure and DEA fees
- Reimbursement of professional membership dues
- Personal pet discounts
The hospital has been taking care of North Shore pets since 1965. Now, their four-DVM, small animal hospital has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Associate! With over 100 years of combined experience, they take deep pride in their team-oriented approach to case management. Whether you are a new graduate seeking structured mentorship or a seasoned clinician looking for a collaborative atmosphere, they are confident this is the place for you.
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!