- Base salary + production
- Very Generous Singing bonus
- Medical / Dental / Vision insurance
- 401k with match
- Schedule flexibility promoting work life balance
- Mentorship-driven experience with strong focus on skill development and CE opportunities
- student loan support, relocation stipend and no upfront non-compete
- short-term disability and life insurance
- Parental support including paid parental leave and adoption assistance
This hospital is looking for a compassionate Veterinarian to help grow their thriving practice! All levels of experience will be considered, but the ideal candidate will be friendly, personable and a team player. They have a family-like atmosphere with long-term employees, who enjoy working in an environment where taking care of clients and their pets is truly the top priority! This hospital is a full-service animal hospital. Services include wellness care, general dentistry, surgery, vaccinations and more. Beyond first rate pet care, they make their clinic comfortable, kid-friendly and a very calm environment.
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!