- Guaranteed base salary + Production
- $20k Signing bonus and/or Relocation
- Practice-sponsored life insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- CE Allowance
- PTO for personal use and to attend CE
- In-house development programs for new graduates, experienced Associates, and Medical Directors
- Sponsored Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with wellness initiatives
- Paid AVMA PLIT policy coverage
- Reimbursement of all licensure and DEA fees
- Reimbursement of professional membership dues
- Personal pet discounts
The hospital is seeking a full or part time Associate Veterinarian proficient in small animal medicine and surgery. Their multi-doctor practice offers digital radiography, dentistry, ultrasound, Cornerstone software and integrated in-house Idexx lab equipment for bloodwork and urinalysis. They have great caring, long term support staff and terrific clientele. They are a few minutes from the Companion Animal Specialty and Emergency Clinic, so referral is easy and there is no need for emergency duty. Doctors enjoy one weekday off per week, plus Sundays off, and short Saturday hours. They do their best to take care of clients but still leave at 6pm and get home to their families and pets. At the hospital you will be allowed the freedom to practice good quality medicine combined with common sense, and have the opportunity to gain insight from experienced veterinarians by consultation or mentorship. At this time there are two full time and two part time veterinarians working at the clinic with over 75 years combined experience to help mentor new graduate veterinarians or new veterinarians in medicine and surgery.
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!