- • Guaranteed base salary + Production
- • Signing bonus and/or Relocation
- • Medical/Dental/Vision
- • Practice-sponsored life insurance
- • 401(k) with employer match
- • CE Allowance
- • PTO for personal use and to attend CE
- • In-house development programs
- • Sponsored EAP with wellness initiatives
- • Paid AVMA PLIT policy coverage
- • Reimbursement of all licensure and dues
- • Personal pet discounts
This is a full-service general practice that welcomes small animals and exotics to their state-of-the-art hospital. Their most recent expansion/remodel was in 2015 and brought them to 8 exam rooms. Their new unique innovative equipment includes LED lights throughout the facility, and a backup natural gas-powered generator that will kick in automatically if a power failure should occur, allowing all functions to operate as normal. The flooring in the treatment area, pharmacy, surgery, lab area, dental area, radiology, and kennel area is a unique sprayed on polyurea base over ½” felt. They have also been associated with humane welfare groups and support the work that animal welfare groups provide. The ideal candidate will exhibit critical thinking skills to work-up complex medical cases, enjoy team collaboration, and values essential preventative care and client education. A candidate with a learning mindset, enthusiasm, and a desire to learn and grow will thrive at the hospital! They are excited to offer mentorship to new graduates and a collegial atmosphere to seasoned clinicians.
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!