- Guaranteed base salary + Production
- $30k Signing bonus and/or Relocation
- Practice-sponsored life insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- CE Allowance
- PTO for personal use and to attend CE
- In-house development programs for new graduates, experienced Associates, and Medical Directors
- Sponsored Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with wellness initiatives
- Paid AVMA PLIT policy coverage
- Reimbursement of all licensure and DEA fees
- Reimbursement of professional membership dues
- Personal pet discounts
The hospital is a newly remodeled (inside and out!) small animal practice on the North Side of Chicago. They are searching for a full or part-time Associate Veterinarian to expand their 4-DVM team. They take pride in providing dedicated and appreciative clients with excellent care and customer service, including free parking! Their clients are well-informed and educated, only wanting the best for their furry family members. The ideal candidate would be an enthusiastic, compassionate, and dedicated individual ready to practice general medicine, perform surgery and dental procedures, and more. Access to a variety of diagnostic equipment including in-house Idexx lab, Butterfly ultrasound (for point of care assessment), digital radiology, digital dental radiology, and laser therapy also helps provide the best medicine. You’ll also appreciate collegial atmosphere and relationships with local specialists. By utilizing imaging and orthopedic specialists, they can also provide echo’s, ultrasounds, and orthopedic procedures, all within the comforts of their own facility.
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!