- Base pay with no negative accrual
- Generous signing bonus, relocation stipend and no upfront non-compete
- Custom compensation packages, tailored to the needs of the Veterinarian
- Robust benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k with match, company-paid short-term disability and life insurance
- Parental support including paid parental leave and adoption assistance
- Veterinarian-focused culture, schedule flexibility promoting work/life balance and paid time off with free access to vacation properties
- Mentorship-driven experience with strong focus on skill development and CE opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program with a focus on compassion fatigue and stress support, including access to on-staff licensed social worker
Since 1971, the hospital has proudly and humbly served families and their pets with expert veterinary care. Their entire team is proud to offer caring, highly-skilled care, and they are grateful to help improve the lives of pets in the Cape Girardeau area and surrounding communities. In their clinic, they are happy, helpful, respectful and work not only as a team, but as friends, all to help you. Their newly renovated clinic includes a coffee bar and grooming services!
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!