- Base pay with no negative accrual
- Generous signing bonus, relocation stipend and no upfront non-compete
- Custom compensation packages, tailored to the needs of the Veterinarian
- Robust benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k with match, company-paid short-term disability and life insurance
- Parental support including paid parental leave and adoption assistance
- Veterinarian-focused culture, schedule flexibility promoting work/life balance and paid time off with free access to vacation properties
- Mentorship-driven experience with strong focus on skill development and CE opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program with a focus on compassion fatigue and stress support, including access to on-staff licensed social worker
The hospital has a tremendous opportunity for a veterinarian to join their rapidly growing practice in Atlanta. This well-established, mixed animal practice is looking for a dynamic full time veterinarian, and will consider part time, or new graduate. The ideal veterinarian will have surgical skills combined with exceptional communication skills, allowing them to bond with clients and build positive relationships with their incredible leadership and support teams. The position will include mixed animal with 80% Large Animal and 20% Small Animal. The hospital was started in 2003, and continues to operate as a progressive, full service mixed animal practice. The hospital offers Large and Small Animal ultrasound, digital radiographs, dental radiographs, in house blood analyzers, Large Animal haul in facilities with hydraulic tilt chute as well as a dedicated Large Animal truck for farm call use.
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!