Job ID: FL83675

Bonita Springs, Florida, US

Contract Type

Permanent

Salary (Annual)

Up to $120,000

Equipment Digital X-Ray Digital Dental X-Ray Ultrasound In-House Labs

Careers Advisor

Gerry Bowden Thomson

General Practice (Veterinarian)

The Package

Salary up to $120,000 (Annual)

  • Base salary up to $140k + production
  • Signing bonus negotiable
  • Profit sharing
  • 2 weeks PTO
  • Health insurance
  • $1500 CE allowance + 3 days PTO for CE
  • Loads of other perks!

Job Description

This is a privately owned hospital that is 70% small animal focused, with the remaining 30% split across Mammals, reptiles, and birds. With their new DVM, they would become a 3.5 doctor practice with a 3:1 Tech/Dr ratio (8:1 if you include assistants and CSR’s). Hospital equipment includes: Digital xrays, digital dentals, ultrasound, 5 exam rooms, Heska inhouse labs etc. Although the standard FT schedule is 4 days a week with a rotating half day on Saturday, they are open to PT candidates and even those with a schedule in mind (for example reduced hours during the day for school drop off/pick up etc). This role would suit someone who likes a heavy surgery caseload, or if surgery isnt your thing, they can also find space for you not to have to touch it at all!

Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!

Apply Now


    Request A Callback