Salary up to $160,000 (Annual)
- $80k - $160k Base Salary
- Quarterly Production Bonus with no negative accrual
- Signing Bonus
- Flexible schedules to meet your individual need
- 200 annual hours of Paid Time Off (including holidays/sick pay)
- Flexible CE allowance designed to fit any stage of your career
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Health Savings Account with $500 put in yearly
- Life Insurance
- DEA and State License coverage
- Professional liability included
- Health care plans for two pets
Are you looking for a practice with a passion for serving pets and personal quality of life? Then consider this hospital! They offer you a thriving practice offering balance and flexible scheduling to enjoy your off-time!
They are a small, happy, professional team doing great work on small animals. They are seeking a part-time doctor who is like-minded to support their furry friends. Flexibility is vital as they all like to play and enjoy their family lives. You will find that their passion is not only about pets but that they also take care of themselves and each other.
So – What’s in it for you? They want you to enjoy surgery, internal medicine, and keeping the pets happy and healthy. Their team of colleague doctors and staff support you with every step.
Perks – yep – they got some! Enjoy a sign-on bonus, National Park Passes, and one month of HELLO FRESH for your first month with them!
Their multi-doctor hospital is a full-service small animal veterinary hospital that provides comprehensive medical care, including surgery, dentistry (with Dental Radiography), internal medicine, emergency, and critical care. They also emphasize preventative health care, including puppy and kitten wellness, annual examinations, and dental awareness.
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!