- Guaranteed Competitive Base Salary
- Monthly production-based bonuses with no negative accrual
- Signing Bonus (clinic dependent and/or as advertised)
- Relocation Assistance (as needed and clinic dependent)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) with Employer Match
- 4- Weeks Paid Maternity Leave
- Company Paid Wellness Programs
- Paid Time Off & 6 Company Holidays
- Company Paid Continuing Education allowance + Dedicated PTO to attend
- Company Paid Licensing
- Company Paid Personal Liability Insurance
- Company Paid VIN Membership and VMS Membership
- Company Paid Scrub Allowance
- Employee Pet Discount (clinic dependent)
This hospital is unique in that each employee shares the core values of the hospital. Each pet will be treated according to his or her individual needs, not some preset protocol or policy. The doctors along with a caring team of technicians and receptionists, work as a cohesive unit, confident in each other and the care they provide. They take every step needed to provide your pet with the best care possible.
The Medical Director (MD) provides strategic direction, coaching, and mentoring to the associate veterinarians to ensure safe, consistent, efficient, therapeutic, and ethical patient care and outstanding client service. The MD will collaborate with the Practice Manager to develop a hospital’s annual operating plan. The MD will be responsible for ensuring Clinic Revenue Targets are achieved and minimum Standards of Care are developed and complied with. The MD understands they will wear many hats and will be passionate about clinical excellence, leadership, recruiting, retention, and advocating for the growth of the hospital.
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!