- Flexible Compensation Package (Salary Only or ProSal)
- 3 Weeks' PTO
- 6 Weeks' paid Parental Leave
- 1 Work/Life Balance Day Off Annually
- 401k Match
- Paid Continuing Education (CE) Days
- Generous Continuing Education (CE) Allowance
- Licenses and Dues
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance (PLIT)
- Discounted Veterinary Care
- Continued Mentorship Opportunities
The hospital was founded to serve their growing community with a highly-trained, caring team that strives to deliver unparalleled patient care and create lasting client relationships for the benefit of patients. Their hospital has since grown to have multiple veterinarians and a dedicated, trained support staff. They are a full-service animal hospital that welcomes both emergency treatment cases as well as patients in need of routine medical, surgical, and dental care. Their facility boasts equipment such as digital radiographs, cold/therapy laser, in-house laboratories, and access to board certified surgeons and specialists. Their staff has decades of experience and would love to add to their team!
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!