Salary from $200,000 (Annual)
- • $200k+ a year based on experience
- • Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and company equity may be available
- • Mental health support with Talkspace
- • Continuing education support with CE allowance and PTO
- • Reimbursement of membership and licensure fees
- • 401k retirement plan options with company match
- • Medical, vision, and dental insurance options – some plans may be paid up to 100%
- • Basic life insurance provided and other voluntary insurance options available for full-time team members
- • 6 weeks paid parental leave for full-time team members
This hospital’s mission is to provide a solution to the challenges faced by their patients, clients, and local general practitioners in a timely and efficient manner. This role would consist of two or three days per week working closely with their internists, emergency doctors, and surgeons in a growing, dynamic environment.
Culture is important to them and finding the right individuals for their team is a high priority. They are a tight-knit, collegial group of medical professionals who join forces to provide the highest level of both patient and client care possible. Their hospital is a 13,000-square-foot facility and is the largest of the nest of 10 independent specialty practices in their Plaza. They provide emergency services as well as specialty services including Internal Medicine, Surgery, and Dermatology. The other practices in the Plaza include Ophthalmology, Dentistry, Oncology, Neurology, and Imaging. They serve Orange County and most of Southern California.
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!