- Flexible Compensation Package (Salary Only or ProSal)
- 3 Weeks' PTO
- 6 Weeks' paid Parental Leave
- 1 Work/Life Balance Day Off Annually
- 401k Match
- Paid Continuing Education (CE) Days
- Generous Continuing Education (CE) Allowance
- Licenses and Dues
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance (PLIT)
- Discounted Veterinary Care
- Continued Mentorship Opportunities
Are you a veterinarian looking to join a cutting-edge clinic with a fresh approach on after-hours care? This hospital is seeking a part- or full-time Veterinarian. This position is an excellent opportunity for a new graduate or an experienced veterinarian to shine within a growing company. Highly collaborative environment with mentorship available for new graduates. The hospital bridges the gap between daytime general practice and emergency/overnight care, offering after-hours care for canine and feline patients without the additional expense of emergency clinic fees. Their single-doctor shifts offer care for common urgent cases, including wound management, ear infections, vomiting/diarrhea, and euthanasia. Each of their paperless clinics is specially designed to deliver efficient care and equipped with cloud-based EMR, digital x-ray, and a full suite of IDEXX in-house lab equipment.
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!