Salary up to $185,000 (Annual)
- • Base salary $140k – $185k + production
- • Ability to earn up to $350k a year
- • 401K w/ company match
- • Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- • Paid parental leave – 10 weeks of paid leave at 100% of regular salary
- • Unlimited Continuing Education (CE) + a $2,500 annual stipend to put towards the travel and accommodations needed to attend the CE
- • Generous employee pet discount
- • Hospital stocked with fresh groceries and snacks, monthly and quarterly contests, quarterly hospital outings, company-wide retreats, etc!
This is a rapidly growing emergency company with hospital locations across the United States. Their mission is helping people and their pets when they need it most. They are revolutionizing emergency medicine with a “customer first” mentality and a true, employee-centric work environment.
They want people and their pets to feel safe, secure, and valued; they want their employees to feel the same way. What they are aiming to achieve on the customer side is equivalent in nature to what they want for their employees: to have the best experience possible. With the highest NPS score in the industry, they are ready to ensure that the hospital group remains the place where the best and brightest in the emergency world not only want to work, but stay and grow. For their customers and their pets, they strive to find a way to say, “yes.” They do the same and more for their teams.
You will never be bored of working at the hospital. You will be seeing everything and anything that will fit through the door. Don’t have experience with exotic’s or large animals? Don’t worry, this hospital’s mentorship program will have you feeling at home in no time!
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!